Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy Saturday!






















Saturday was a busy day here. Keith, Gary, Jim and Tom put the roof on the building. Just needs the cap, cupalo, and soffit. I went to the open house of the town hall and the grand opening of the new flower shop in addition to fixing lunch for the guys and a pie for break time. Kurt's kids came trick or treating and KURT GOT HIS FIRST DEER IN OUR WOODS! I had just looked out the window as he had been in the woods in his tree stand for hours and said "I sure hope Kurt gets a deer." Just a couple minutes later Kurt called from the woods and said he had one and wanted Dad to bring back the gator to get it. He was excited and I was happy for him. Since it was a doe, he can still get a buck when gun season comes in. It is bow season now. Gary is here this morning and they are going to work on finishing the roof.
Friday night Keith & I worked at the library Halloween party. Over 80 kids came. Kurt & Christy brought their kids to the party. We had to dress up. Keith was the guy from Scream and I was a witch. I will also post pictures of that.

No comments: