Friday, October 17, 2008

Grandparent's Day at Riverdale School










Keith & I went to Grandparent's Day at Riverdale school today. All four of Kurt's kids are in the same school this year. Next year Kraig will go to Butler Middle school. Keith went with Kraig, Grandpa Tommy went with Casey, Grandma Birdie went with Chloe and I went with Cayla. We colored pictures and her class sang for us. We also went on a scavenger hunt. It was fun. I ate lunch with Cayla and we were able to sit with Grandpa Tommy and Casey. I went out to recess with the girls and Casey and I swung the jump rope for the kids to jump. Cayla made me a refrigerator magnet and Kraig gave us a brag book and sack of goodies. I got a picture of Cayla's class and will make a copy for Grandma Birdie. As you will notice, Kraig is now taller than me. How can that be????

2 comments:

Candy said...

It was so nice seeing you Kathy, and Keith again, after 4 years since the wedding!
We certainly hope we don't have to wait 4 years till we meet again.

Hugs to that Libby girl for us.

Candy and Stan

sarah said...

Looks like a really fun day! We can't wait to see everyone this weekend and introduce Libby to her cousins.