Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kraig's Track Meet
















Last night Keith & I went to Kraig's track meet in Fremont, Indiana. It was really windy and felt colder than the 54 degrees that it showed on the thermometers. Poor Kraig and his teammates were in shorts and shortsleeved uniforms. Kraig competes in the shot put and the discus (Just like his Dad did in school) He really did well. I think his farthest discus was over 69 feet and shot put was over 23 feet. I could be wrong as I did not write it down. It has been quite a few years since I went to a track meet (when Kurt was in high school) Kevin was in cross country not track & field. I will post some pictures I took of Kraig at the meet. Keith & I are always very proud of Kraig.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Too cool! I did shot, disk, and jav my senior year of high school. I wish I had started younger. It's so nice you get to attend the kids' sporting events!