Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spending time with my girls






















I had a wonderful day yesterday. I got to spend it with my girls (and Kevin). First, I was in Cincinnati with Kevin, Sarah and Libby. I had went down Thursday afternoon and came home Saturday afternoon. The pictures include one with Sarah and Libby and a couple with Libby. One I had just put her to sleep. Then a picture of the table at the Mother/Daughter Banquet. My Mom had 13 come with her. Kay, LaDonna, Deb, Deb's stepdaughter, Lacy, Riley, Karen, Kathie, Me, Christy, Casey, Chloe and Cayla. I took a picture of Christy and my girls when we got home and Christy took one of me with the girls. The only thing that would have made the day perfect is if I had seen Kurt (who was at a gun show) and Keith (who was in South Carolina for an auction).

2 comments:

Susan said...

You and Libby look SO MUCH ALIKE in that last photo you posted. Same eyes, same facial expression. You can really tell she's your granddaughter. :)

Kathy said...

Susan, No one has ever told me that before! I am proud that you think so!