Sunday, June 07, 2009

Campground Visit
















Saturday, I went to Cayla's t-ball game in Butler. Casey & Chloe had a softball game in Waterloo, but I went to their game last. Kurt & I were at Cayla's game. Keith had an auction. Keith called at the game and said he would meet me at the campground. He had bought some bikes at the auction for the kids to use at the campground. We met there and had a nice visit with Kurt's family. Christy and the rest of the kids got there just about the same time Keith did and he followed Kurt, Cayla and I in. It is so relaxing there that Keith went to sleep in his chair, so Kurt took Christy, Cayla and I for a golf cart ride in the woods. They have trails through the woods. It was very nice.

4 comments:

kevin said...

Looks like you all had a nice time. Wish we could have been there.

kevin said...

Happy 29th Birthday, Mom. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! We love you!!!
Christy, Kurt and kids

Kathy said...

Thank you boys and family. I am sorry I missed both of your calls. We were on our way home from Toledo when Kevin called and I was out planting cucumber plants I bought in Toledo when Kurt's called. I also found a voicemail on my cell phone this morning. Thank you Kurt's family for singing to me. I am so blessed to have two wonderful sons and their great familys.