Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My time with three of my granddaughters! :o)





































Cayla was first this year. She wanted to eat at a McDonald's playland and go bowling at Crazy Pinz in Fort Wayne. So we did and went shopping too. Next was Chloe. We went and played Putt-Putt golf, went to the movie Dispicable Me (the theatre we went to was really different. Notice the seating in the picture. They had no concession stand, but a waitress came around and got your order for popcorn, candy, corn dogs, sandwiches, fries and drinks) and we ate at Subway after the movie...of course shopping too. Then it was Casey's turn. We went to Speedway go-carts..I watched..played Putt-Putt golf, ate at Cheddars and of course shopping. I watched movies with each of them when we got home as we have Netflix now and they could pick the movies to watch instantly. Each of the girls baked or made something too. Cayla made chocolate chip cookies, Chloe - rice krispy treats and Casey made a german chocolate cake with homemade coconut icing. I had a blast. I hope they had fun. Was hoping to have Kraig come this week, but he is spending the rest of the week at Grandma Birdies or Jackie's. Saturday he has a birthday party and Sunday Keith & I are taking Kurt's family on a train ride. The next week he has football practice so I hope we can work around that. As their school starts on the 16th we are running out of time. Where did the summer go???

No comments: