Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Christy's Birthday






Christy's birthday was Thursday. We had a party for her on Friday night. The kids had a carnival at their school and Christy had to work in a booth, so we started the party at 7. We invited John and JoAnn, Grandma Engler and Grandma Whitman. Of course tacos were on the menu.

When the kids got here, they all had some pretty wild hair colors and tattoos. I will post some pictures of the evening. We had fun having everyone here.

Saturday Keith had an auction at the Bryan Airport. They sold several planes and there was a cruise-in of old cars there and at 5 they had an auction of donated things from merchants to benefit the airport association. I only went to the 5 oclock auction. I got some neat stuff!! Then Keith & I went to the country club for supper.

Sunday we went to the lake. It wasn't very warm. I guess I have to accept that the summer is over!! We hope to go up some this coming weekend to close everything up for the year.

We are going to South Carolina soon to our timeshare and we are both looking forward to some time off. We will be stopping in Cincinnati and stay all night with Kevin & Sarah. We look forward to seeing them, and Linda's new home, and Melissa's new baby.

2 comments:

Project Man said...

Kathy ~ just wanted to tell you that Candy & I thoroughly enjoyed pouring over one of the scrapbooks that you did for Sarah & Kevin. You do wonderful work and should be very proud of your talents.

Kathy said...

Thank you Stan. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed making that scrapbook for Kevin & Sarah. I also made one for Kurt & Christy of their wedding.