Saturday, December 09, 2006

Fun evening with the kids.




Friday night I went to Butler and met Kurt's family at the Chinese place. We had a good meal, did a little shopping and then went to the girls Basketball game. Casey played during the halftime of the varsity game. I have a few pictures, though they are not real good, I will post some. I think Cayla enjoyed the cheerleaders more than anything. I was very proud of Casey and so lucky to live so close that I can go to most of the kids activities.

Keith could not go as he had an open house for his auction in Findlay on Friday and stayed all night for the auction on Saturday. Tonight we went out for dinner with Tom & Mary and Mike & Etta. We had a good time. Good food and conversation.

1 comment:

kevin said...

Casey looks real excited to be having her picture taken! Sounds like you had a nice weekend.