Sunday, June 17, 2007

KRAIG IS 11!!!




































Hardly seems possible, but Kraig is 11 today!
Yesterday I had a busy, but fun day. First I went to Chloe and Cayla's T-ball game. It was the last one so they each got a trophy. I will post some pictures. Their game started at 9 am in St. Joe and Casey's softball game started in Butler at 10 am. Kurt, Kraig and I watched the T-ball game and as soon as it was over and they had been awarded their trophys, I started out to go to Casey's game. Christy is the assistant coach so she was already there. Kurt was heading to wait in line at the concession stand to get the girls cotton candy when I left. As they were having Kraig's party that night, they went home to get things ready and did not go to Casey's game. As ususal, Casey's team played a great game and they won 18-6. This was the first of her tournament games. They play again Monday night, but I have a Library Board meeting so I will miss it. I went home, did the laundry etc. Mom, Linda, Tonnya, Courtney & Alexis stopped in to see our home and then (even though Keith was not home from his auction-they sold out a furniture store in Fostoria) I went on to Kraig's birthday party. Keith came as soon as he could, but Kraig waited until he got there to open his presents. We got him a 22 rifle. His other grandparents got him a BB and pellet rifle. I will post some pictures of the party too.
Keith is taking a nap now (after all it is Father's Day). You know that sounds like a good idea - even for mothers so I will sign off.

3 comments:

kevin said...

Sounds like everyone is busy! Thanks for the pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRAIG!!!!

Katie said...

I love Kraig's hair...does he "style" it that way or does it do that naturally? My brother has to use a lot of gel to make his stand up in the front.

Kathy said...

I think he uses gel in it. It is neat isn't it?