Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!





















I spent my birthday holiday with my best friend, Vicki, and we went to Sauder's Village. I will post some pictures.

Things have been hectic here at the Whitman's. Kurt, Kraig, Casey, Denny, Tom & Keith worked Monday cleaning out the garage and moving the hot tub. I think only two more loads and we will be done (stackable washer & dryer and waterbed). The closing should be before the week is out! We also sold a building lot and that closing will be soon too.



Today Keith & I worked outdoors. I finally got the plants that Kevin & Sarah got me for Mother's Day and my birthday planted. They also got me two hanging baskets. I planted the clematis out by out trumpet vine on a trellis yesterday and planted the daylilies and hostas today. It is not quite done, need to add some more stones and a good rain will wash the dirt down through the stones. I will post some pictures. I think I am ready for a nap, so more later.


Oh, I got my hair cut short again and highlighted. Pictures will follow sometime.

2 comments:

kevin said...

It looks great. I can't wait to see it in person!

Katie said...

We can't wait to see you in August!