Monday, June 09, 2008

Another Canary!!







Kevin & Sarah got home Saturday afternoon. In the picture I am posting of them, they are getting caught up on all the scrapbooking I have been doing lately. Sarah's baby bump is more than a bump now. We are all getting excited about the baby's arrival. Keith went to Wolf Lake near Albion, Indiana Saturday morning to a sale to get some laying chikens. He didn't find any he liked but he got me another canary for my birthday. This one is yellow and white. It was not sexed so we don't know if it is a male or female yet. Keith took a cage with him so he was all set. Last night after everyone went home, we put them together and they are getting along fine. I told Kurt's kids when they came that I needed a name that could be a male or felmale name that started with a K or C. So Casey said we should name it Casey. So Casey it is. Kurt's family came over in the late afternoon to see Kevin & Sarah and we went into Hicksville to eat out. We all had a good time together.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, we have a lot of Casey's going on here. Maybe the Canary should be a Kasey with a "K"...just in case it's a boy!