Monday, June 09, 2008

Baby Shower for Sarah & Kevin












Christy, Casey, Chloe, Cayla and I had a baby shower for Sarah and Kevin Sunday, June 8th at my home. There were 22 in attendance. We had a nice time and they got some really wonderful gifts. I have posted lots of pictures. The first one is of Kevin & Sarah with the cake which was yummy. It was three layers with raspberry filling between the layers. The next picture is of the really cute pink chair that Kurt, Christy and the kids got for them. The next one is of them holding up a comforter I got them and the next is of the diaper bag that I made for Sarah. It has six pockets inside and two outside. The last is of them reading a card while opening gifts. The girls helped me with the games, we played baby bingo, fill in the blanks and word scramble. Christy made the delicious punch. Kevin got to see family members that he doesn't get to see too often and it was a fun time.



1 comment:

sarah said...

Thank you for the wonderful shower! We had so much fun and got lots of nice stuff. Looking forward to seeing you on the 22nd!