Sunday, September 14, 2008

My visit with Miss Libby











I drove down to Cincinnati Tuesday morning and stayed with Kevin, Sarah and Libby till Friday morning. I had a great time. Spent a lot of time just holding Libby. I babysat with her so that Kevin & Sarah could go grocery shopping together. I fixed supper Thursday night while they took Libby and Gilmore on a walk. They really made me feel at home and I got time to bond with Libby. I told her that someday she will be sitting on her front porch waiting for that yellow mustang to come up the street and I will be waiting to see her. In the one picture, she is holding my finger with one hand and my thumb with the other. The bath time pictures are neat too. I can't wait to see them again. Today we had Christy's birthday party. We had Grandma Engler and Grandma Whitman come too. It is always good to see all the grandchildren and look forward to spending time with the whole family. It was great to see them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I am so happy you got to stay with Miss Libby and get to know her a little better, that bonding is so fun. She is just adorable!! Babies are so precious and they grow up all too soon.

Tell Kevin and Sarah they did good.

Cousin/Sis JoAnn