Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Whitman's Sampler


This is not as good a picture as I had hoped for, but this is the sampler that I made for Libby. I finished it and framed it and sent it down with Linda when she was up this weekend. If you double click on the picture, it will enlarge and you can read it better.

If you go to visit her, you can see it for yourself. I am going down on Monday afternoon and I get to spend some time with the new family. I am REALLY looking forward to it.

Kraig has his first football game Saturday at Butler. Of course we will be there cheering him on.

2 comments:

kevin said...

We love it and it looks great in her room! Thanks Grandma!!!

Katie said...

It turned out so good. You put so much hard work and love into it. She will love knowing her Grandma made it for her.