Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Labor Day

I spent a part of my Labor Day on the phone trying to get Dell Support. I started before 11 a.m. and it was just a little after one before I got results. My new 19 inch flat screen monitor that I purchased from Dell in June was going haywire. Getting bright then dim and striped horizontally. Sometimes you could barely read it and the pictures were awful. I unhooked it and hooked in my old 15 inch flat screen and it is crystal clear. So....I knew it wasn't the video card but was the monitor. Today I had to talk to SEVEN different people before anyone could help me. I asked several of them where they were (because they were hard to understand) and they were in New Dehli, India. Anyway #7 (my lucky number) got results and they are mailing me a new monitor tomorrow and I should receive it by Wednesday! What a day. We went to Angola and did a little shopping at Menards. Just got home. I canned sweet potatoes Saturday and soup Sunday. I am on a roll. We spent some time with Kurt's family Saturday to celebrate Christy's birthday (which is today).

No comments: