Saturday, October 31, 2009

Casey's Honor Roll Breakfast at Riverdale

Casey invited me to her Honor Roll Breakfast at Riverdale. These are held every nine weeks for students on the honor roll. I didn't get my camera turned on in time to catch the picture of her receiving her award, but I did get her to pose with it so I could have a picture to remember the morning.
I was very proud of her and got a chance to have breakfast with Christy, Casey, Chloe and Cayla.

After the awards, I went to Auburn hospital to visit a friend, Lisa Warner. Tom & Mary came over last night for supper and we enjoyed visiting with them. Keith has an auction today and I am doing paper work.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

2 comments:

chloe said...

GOOD JOB CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chloe said...

say something peaple!!