Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kraig's Last Football Game of the Season 31-0







Keith & I went to Kraig's last football game tonight. It was a home game and they played Fremont, Indiana. They won 31 to 0. We were so proud of him. He played almost the entire game. He is #50. You can see him in the second photo on the far right. In the third photo he is the second from the right. I don't have that good of a zoom on my camera to take good pictures from the bleachers. After the game we went to the parking lot and they always run from the field to the locker rooms in the school. I thought I could get a good picture of him then. As you can see in the first photo, he saw me and he put his helmet in front of his face. You know it is him because it is #50. I don't know why he doesn't like his picture taken, he is a very sharp looking kid!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

All kids that age hate having their pictures taken. My dad and ex-stepmom used to make me pose with Katie for all sorts of photos wherever we went. Katie loved it because she was 5 or 6. I was 10 or 11 and was mortified. I can't explain it, but it's just the most embarrassing thing in the world when you're that age.