Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time with Libby.
















I went to Kevin & Sarah's on Tuesday night and stayed with Libby Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as Sarah's sister who babysits for Libby had her tonsils removed. I had a great time with Libby. Luckily, I watched the Baby Signing Time DVD's before I left as Libby signs and we got along fine. When she has her snack in the living room, Gilmore is very attentive as you can see in the photo as anything she drops is fair game. She usually drops some on purpose for Gilmore. She is growing and changing so fast. Keith called while we were there and Libby said "Hi" to Grandpa on the phone. She signed Grandma the first day I was there and they said that was the first time she had signed it. So she knows who I am. Christmas is a long way away, but I am thankful for the time I get to spend with her.

3 comments:

kevin said...

We were so glad that you were able to come and stay with us. We're looking foreward to seeing everyone at Christmas.

Kathy said...

ME TOO!!!!!!!

sarah said...

You got some cute pictures! Thank you so much for all your help.