Saturday, December 05, 2009

Kraig's Basketball Game




I went to Kraig's basketball games Tuesday and Thursday nights. They were both home games. At Thursday night's game, Kraig made a basket and two free throws! He is getting better at every game. It makes me tired to watch him run as fast as he can from one end of the court to the other. He really must be exhausted after the games. He plays really good defense. Always on his man.
Last night I had Red Hat's Christmas Party at our home. My time at work is going fast. My last day will be the 31st and then I am retiring. We are finally getting around to interviewing replacements Monday and Tuesday. I gave them 90 days notice, but they are just now interviewing!! Don't know how much training I can get done! Especially if the new person has to give two weeks notice--that will take us to Christmas!! The Board is having an Open House in my honor the 21st.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Sounds like you're busy--as usual! That's nice that they're hosting an open house for you.