Monday, February 15, 2010

Casey's Circle the State with Song




Saturday we went to Fort Wayne with Kurt's family to attend Circle the State with Song. Casey was one of the 435 singers. I could not get good pictures during the concert, but asked the kids to pose afterwards. The concert was really good. We went to Sam's shopping after and Kurt's went with us. Then we went out to a Chinese Buffet for supper. We had a great time. We love spending time with Kurt's family. The tree is from our front yard this morning. I love it when the snow is heavy on the trees.

2 comments:

Videos graciosos said...

Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.

Renovar Dni said...

Hey there, love the feel of your site. Might you thoughts informing everybody what design you can be by using? So i am novices at this kind of and i am hoping to receive my very own researching just about anywhere close to trendy mainly because one. Thanks much.