Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let it Snow!











We had quite a snow storm the last couple of days. Pictures show that my front porch is not so inviting. We (Keith) shoveled out the other door and not that one. Keith used the snow blower on the tractor to open up the drive. I had a doctor appointment in Fort Wayne yesterday but rescheduled it. And lab tests in Montpelier today...but rescheduled for Friday. Hope the roads are all cleaned up by then. I started Weight Watchers online today...hope I can stick to it. Today wasn't too bad. I baked a pumpkin dessert last night, but didn't eat any. May take it into Mom

as Keith can't eat it all and if I leave it here....I can resist anything but temptation!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time I got snowed in at your house a couple years ago. Hope you are both safe and warm. Love Linda

ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

I wish to thanks for the particular initiative that you’ve produced in producing this website submit. I hope similar good article content from you in the foreseeable future on top of that. The truth is ones own very creative publishing ability comes with motivated me to begin my own blog. Actually the blogging for cash is normally distributing a wings rapidly. The article may be a ok example of the item.

Juegos de Mario Bros said...

Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

gmail.com said...

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

Noticias Miramar said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?