Saturday, March 27, 2010

A day with my girls!







Casey and Christy went on a field trip to Chicago Friday. Chloe and Cayla spent the day with me. They brought them over Thursday night. We stayed up late and watched a movie. In the morning we made cards for their cousin Elizabeth for her birthday party Saturday and cards to Libby. They used my stamps and some of my punches from scrapbooking. Then we went to town and I got my hair cut and then we shopped a little at Dollar General and went home and colored Easter eggs. I had to take my Jeep and get the oil changed. When we got home my mom and sister were waiting for us and they came in for a visit. After they left, we started a new movie. Kurt came to pick them up before it was over but he waited and visited with Keith & I till the movie was over. It was a very busy, but fun day with two of my girls.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Libby says thanks for the cards, girls. She loved them, and they're hanging on our fridge!

Aid credit said...

excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

Juegos para Pc gratis said...

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

entrar yahoo said...

this subject matter. Through your personal articles, I’ve gone from just an amateur to a skilled in the region. It can be really a honor to your work. Thanks