Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Four days in Cincinnati


































I drove down to Cincinnati Tuesday afternoon and stayed with Kevin's till Saturday afternoon. I had a great time. I really enjoy spending time with my family. Libby and I played outside a little bit every day. She goes at full speed unlike me. In the second picture Libby was trying to pick a flower that had come up. We met Lynn one night and went out to the Outback for supper. Saturday Kevin & I took Libby to story hour at the downtown library. Kevin also showed me where he works and we went to the Findlay Market. It was a fun four days, but I was glad to get home to Keith. We will find out soon if the new baby is a boy or girl!!


Thursday night Chloe and Casey are spending the night and then I will take them to school Friday morning.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Libby had so much fun with you. Thank you for coming to visit! We're looking forward to next time.

Christy said...

Cute pictures of Miss Libby. She's going to have fun being a big sister. Thanks for keeping our girls.

Kathy said...

I am really looking forward to keeping Chloe and Cayla. Nothing like time spent with grandkids!! Thanks for letting them stay with us.