Monday, September 06, 2010

Keith was Busy while I was in Cincinnati




When I got home last night it was dark and although Keith had all the outside lights on, I was so anxious to see him, that I didn't really look around. I just drove into the garage. This morning we watched Avatar so I didn't really even look outside until after lunch. Keith installed my new mailbox that he got me for my birthday. He put a shelf behind it and put a really neat birdhouse on one side and our sign that has our names on it on the other side. He also installed a new lamp out in the front yard that matches the lamps on the front porch. I love it. He really worked hard while I was gone to get all that done. Thank you Keith. I appreciate all your hard work and I LOVE IT!
I will post pictures of Libby's party later tonight.
Want to spend some time with Keith and I also want to get over to see Kurt's family and get
Christy's birthday card to her. Her birthday is tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!

No comments: