Monday, September 06, 2010

Libby's 2nd Birthday Party
















I went to Cincinnati Saturday and spent the night with Kevin's. Libby's party was Sunday afternoon. Sarah's family came and after Libby opened her gifts, we had pizza. Then we had cupcakes and ice cream. Kevin and Libby made the cupcakes. Kevin iced them and Libby decorated them. I helped just a little, but it was such fun. Libby is such a good big sister. In one of the pictures of her decorating the cupcakes, you can see Lilah sleeping in her bouncer chair. It was a busy fun day getting ready for the party and then of course having the party. I started home after the party and the GPS said I would arrive home at 10:01. I stopped at McDonald's in Hicksville and got sandwiches for Keith & I and still got home at 10:07. Made pretty good time!

Almost forgot to post a new picture of Lilah. So here is a close up of her sleeping. Which is what she does most of the day. She is up from about 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. Which gives Sarah and Kevin little rest. Hope she gets that turned around soon.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LIBBY.



























No comments: