Thursday, February 22, 2007

Family Get Together











We had a really nice weekend. Kevin & Sarah came home Saturday and we went out to dinner. It was a relaxing evening. Sunday we had my sister Karen and all her family over for lunch. Karen, her twin daughters and their spouses and her six grandchildren, Kurt, Christy and my four grandchildren and Kevin and Sarah. It was a housefull, but I think everyone had a good time. There were 10 children between the ages of 3 and 10. (One set of twin boys!) And there were 10 adults. Karen and Kathie's husbands had to work. As the next day was President's Day, I didn't have to work. That is why I planned it then. Kevin and Sarah didn't have to work either so they stayed until around one o'clock before they went home. It was really good to see and spend time with all of them. When Karen's girls were younger, they used to spend a week with us in the summer and I miss seeing them since they are grown up and have families of their own. I will post some pictures of the families.

No comments: