Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Down Under







Chloe was in her school's Christmas program tonight. It was Christmas Down Under. The songs were catchy and fun. Chloe had a speaking part, Plato Platypus, and she remembered every line and spoke up so you could hear her. It was a fun cute program and everyone did a good job, especially our Chloe! It was dark of course and my pictures turned out pretty dark. I tried to lighten one but I didn't do too good of a job. I have a picture of Chloe after the program, but for some reason, the program is not responding so I can't add it. Will try later.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Chloe looks so grown up and pretty. Like a little Christy!

Kathy said...

Yes, she did look grown up. She had on a beautiful dress. I was so proud of her.

Katie said...

Chloe is looking so much more like Casey despite the red hair. What a big girl!!