Sunday, December 02, 2007

Holiday Decorations






















I have been busy decorating our home and finishing my Christmas shopping. We went to the library Christmas party last night. Just before we left, Kurt called from the woods and he had got a buck with his muzzle loader. They were going to hunt a little longer so Kraig might be able to get one. So we didn't get to see this one as we had to leave for the party. When we came out from the party all the windows on the car (and of course the sidewalk and streets) were covered with ice!! Merry Christmas! We had Doug & Mary Sue paint our garaage Friday and Saturday. They painted the ceiling and walls. Looks great. We had them paint the ceiling white and mixed together some white and rushmore stone left from the house for the light beige of the walls. I just thought I would send some pictures of some of our decorations-well probably most of them as I always get carried away when downloading picture. Come visit us. Frosty will greet you on the porch! I even have a couple snowmen looking at their family album setting next to all my family ablums and four nativity scenes. Now all I need is my family home and all will be perfect!

No comments: