Monday, April 14, 2008

Scrappin'

Keith went to Cleveland Thursday to get Saturday's auction ready there. He came back Saturday night after the auction. I had Friday off. It was a good day. I started out with doing some book work for the cemetery. Then I went to town to get my village tax form filled out (for the last time since we moved to the country) then I went to a garage sale and to visit Keith's Mom as it was her birthday. She wasn't home. So I went to Defiance to my favorite store, CJ Banks. I had been to Vickie Apt's to get my hair cut Wednesday and she mentioned she thought by slacks were baggy. I hurried home to try on the clothes I bought when I lost weight in 2004. I could button, but not zip them-DARN. So went I got to CJ Banks, I tried on slacks. I could wear a size smaller so I bought a pair of jeans and two pair of slacks. Great sale. Got 50% off one pair, 75% off the other and the jeans, so I bought a top at 50% off too. It felt great. I will keep trying so I can get into my other clothes. That is my goal. Then I went to visit my Mom in the Hicksville Hospital. I had a Red Hat outing Friday night. We went out to eat and to the community play in Montpelier, "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown." Saturday I scrapbooked until around 5:30 then went to visit Mom till 7 then back home to scrapbooking. Sunday I also scrapbooked and the grand total of pages for the weekend was 45!! I ran out of pictures and now I will have to print some to continue. I am in July 2007. I have a computer class at the library tonight and Wednesday night from 6 to 7:30. Thursday night is Casey's musical "Suessical the Musical" in Butler. I will probably visit Mom tomorrow night and Friday night. Keith has an auction in Cleveland tomorrow and in Edon Saturday. He is also doing the Rotary Auction Saturday night and I will go with him to that, so no more scrapbooking until Sunday. I will probably go through withdrawal!!

3 comments:

kevin said...

WOW! You are a busy woman! I can't wait to see all of those scrapbook pages. I have some pictures for you, leftovers and duplicates from our photo project. Keep up the good work!

Kathy said...

Can't wait to get the pictures. When I get caught up, I want to start books for Kurt and you.

sarah said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy! Good job with the Weight Watchers and the scrapbooking.