Monday, April 21, 2008

Kurt's Birthday Party







We had a birthday party for Kurt Sunday. Of course we had tacos! Instead of a cake Kurt wanted watermelon or strawberries (We had both) We had a good time with family. Friday I rearranged the living room. It has been the same since we moved in, so it was time. I think I like it. Saturday I went to visit my Mom. She is doing well and can walk to the bathroom with a walker. She is doing great for only two weeks since she broke her hip. She is determined to go home as soon as she can. She has that "Engler one track mind". Keith had to auction at the Rotary Reverse Raffle Auction on Saturday night. We went to the lake and got my mustang convertible out of storage on the way to the auction. Keith has three auctions this week. The busy time is starting for him. Sunday Keith went out to the woods and picked me some daffodils. I have some of them on my desk at work. They were beautiful. After the kids went home, we went on a ride in the golf cart out to the woods and Keith & I dug up four big clumps of daffodils and planted two in front of the house and two behind. We didn't dig them all up so if these don't make it we can try again. It was a beautiful day. Keith had got some bait in case Kurt and the kids wanted to fish, but we just visited and enjoyed being together. FUN DAY. I called Kevin in the evening. He had called when we were out planting flowers. It was great to hear from him. Sarah and the baby are doing well! I will post some pictures from Sunday. Thursday night Casey was in Seussical the Musical at Butler. It was really good. She was Cat in the Hat #8 and did a great job.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I wish I could have seen Casey's musical. I love Musicals!!