Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cincinnati Visit





Keith had an auction in Dayton Thursday, so I rode down with the auction crew and went to his auction Thursday evening. We stayed at a motel and then started down to Cincinnati in the morning. We stopped at IKEA. We got there around noon. I gave them a gift that Jeanne Caryer (my assistant at work) had sent for them and also a couple things I had picked up for them. One was a Pat the Bunny book and I took a picture of Sarah reading it to us. Will post a picture . We went out to lunch with Kevin & Sarah at Skyline. Keith & Kevin went shopping at Harbor Freight and Lowe's. We had them take us (Sarah & I) back to their house first. Sarah and I had a nice visit. When they got back, Sarah went upstairs to rest and Keith took a nap. Kevin and I looked at the photo albums he has been working on. Brought back lots of memories. Then we went to dinner at Red Lobster. We took some pictures outside on their
deck. Will post them. Then we went over to Greg and Lynn's. We stayed up and watch the Olympics. We stayed all night and then Lynn made us breakfast. We went shopping a Bass Pro and Keith spent the rest of a gift certificate he had. We also shopped at the Old Time Pottery or aleast I think that was the name of it. We went out to lunch at Frisch's. We stayed and visited with Greg & Lynn till around four and then started home as there was no news of a baby coming today. We had a nice weekend, but it was good to get back home.

2 comments:

kevin said...

Thanks again for coming down, it was a really nice visit.
We'll see you again on Friday, or sooner!

Kathy said...

You Bet!!!