Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Day with our Miss Casey


Sorry this is so late. Friday, August 1st, I picked up Casey to spend the day together. Her birthday was July 29th and I didn't get her a gift as I wanted her to pick it out when we went shopping. First we went to Kohl's, then to Marshall's, then to Meijer's, and then to Wal-mart. She got a little something everywhere. Then we went to the Pet Smart and she helped me pick out some things for the canaries. We went to eat at Wendy's and had one of their new chicken salads. I wanted to take her picture while shopping but she asked me not to and as it was her day, I didn't. We then went to Kit Kitteridge, the American Girl movie. It was really good! Then we went back home and she got on the computer for awhile and then we watched the movie Saving Sarah Cain while we were waiting for Keith to get home. After supper, Keith asked her if she wanted to go to the truck pulls at the Edgerton Festival of Flags, but she said she just wanted to play some games with both of us. So we played Win Lose or Draw till bedtime. I took her home in the morning and picked up Kraig. I told her in the morning it wasn't her day anymore, it was Kraigs, so she had to have a picture taken. I will post the only picture taken from my precious time with Casey.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We went and saw the American Girl movie too and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I'm glad you guys had a fun day...Happy Belated Birthday, Casey!