Thursday, August 28, 2008

OLIVIA MAE HAS ARRIVED!








Kevin called me at work Tuesday around noon and said that Sarah was in the hospital and that the baby was on it's way. I called Keith and he was in Columbus with Brent Wilson. Brent had flown them there. I left work and had to stop and do Mom's grocery shopping, fill the car with gas and stop at the bank to get some cash. Then I went home and packed some bags and started to Cincinnati. Brent flew Keith to Dayton and I picked him up there. We got to the hospital at 7:30 and I was afraid we would miss her arrival. But she wasn't born until 3:47 a.m. Some of these pictures were taken when she was only a little over an hour hold. The others were taken when she was around seven hours old. She is perfect!! And beautiful!! She weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Keith & I went to Kevin & Sarah's around 5 am and crashed for awhile. We went back to the hospital around 11 a.m. We visited awhile and then had to go to Bellville as I had a meeting there on Thursday at 8 a.m. We just got home and I wanted to get these pictures on right away.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations on Baby Libby! Now you can finally to update your blog profile info to FIVE grandchildren! :-) I am heading up to Cincinnati in a couple of hours and cannot wait to see them all.

Katie said...

It was quite the night, but totally worth it to see baby Libby when she was just an hour old.