Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe (8) and Mom (95)





Sunday was my Mother's 95th birghday and my granddaughter, Chloe's, 8th birthday. It was also Christy's parent's 40th wedding anniversary. Busy day. I went to church with my mother. My brothers, Byron and Denny, and my sister, Kay, two of her kids, Pat & Mark were also at church. The whole church sang Happy Birthday to her. After church, I took my Mom to Rita's for lunch. Keith went to his mothers as Linda, Tonnya, Courtney and Alexis were there. I went after lunch. They were just sitting down to lunch and Tom & Mary were there too. I had already eaten, but had a little beef and noodles and some homemade applesauce. Then Keith & I went to Kurt's for cake and ice cream to help Chloe celebrate her birthday. One of the things we got her was a Cloe Bratz doll. I think she liked it. We stopped at the chinese place in Butler on the way home and ate supper. When we got home it was really dark and I said how late is it? It felt like 10 or 11. It was 6!!! We were pooped. I don't like these short days. Go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. Kraig has his first basketball game tonight, but Keith has an auction and I have a Business Women's meeting. We will try to make most of his games. Hope you have good luck tonight at the game Kraig.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!