Thursday, November 20, 2008

Short Visit With Kevin

Last night we went to see Kevin. He is working in a bank in Angola for a couple days doing some training for them. Keith & I went to his motel and picked him up. Then tried to decide where to eat. Kevin had some coupons for a Mexican place across town but we ended up just down the road from his motel at what used to be the Herb Garden and is now Timbucktoo's. The food was good and the company even better. Then we went to the outlet mall and did a little shopping. Got a few things for Christmas. Keith had bought a pie today at Sauders in Archbold and brought it along. I took some plates and silverware and we went back to Kevin's and had a piece of pie, coffee and some more conversation. We hated to leave, but all had an early day ahead of us. Kevin will be going back home tomorrow afternoon. Before we left home to go, I threw my camera in my purse and planned to get some pictures, but never thought of it again until this morning when I got my car keys out of my purse! So no pictures. Kraig had a basketball game in Albion last night at 5 p.m. but there was no way we could do both. We will make his next game December 1st. I talked to Kurt yesterday and he told me Kraig is the captain of the basketball team. Congratulations Kraig. We are always proud of you!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your visit. Sorry that Libby and I couldn't tag along.

Kathy said...

Me too. It would have been great to see all three of you. But we really did enjoy the short time with Kevin.