Sunday, December 07, 2008

Kraig's basketball game December 3rd







These are pictures from Kraig's basketball game at Garrett, Indiana. I rode over with Kurt's family. In the first picture, Kraig is stealing the ball, in the second, he has the ball (he is #52) and in the last he is guarding his man. The teamwork continues to improve. They won their first three games, but unfortunatley lost this one 33 to 21.
Thursday I had a really sore throat and did not go to work or even get out of bed. Friday I don't work, but only went to town to get Mom some groceries and came back home and really took it easy. Saturday I went with Etta to the Craft Show at the Fairview school and it was the library Christmas Party at the country club. Had a nice time. Keith auctioned off baskets for the United Way at the party and we made almost $600 to donate. Today (Sunday) Keith left at 1:30 to go to the auction site in Zanesville. A five hour drive. I called Kevin and talked to him after I got done wrapping Christmas gifts. Then Kurt and his family came over and I talked them into staying for supper so I didn't have to eat alone. They went home around 7:30 and I called Keith at 9. I think I am ready for bed so I will talk to you all later.

No comments: