Monday, December 01, 2008

Visit Kevin's & Kraig's Basketball Game










I went to Kevin & Sarah's Friday. We had a busy fun day. When I got there it was around noon, so we went out to eat and then shopping for a Christmas tree. We took the tree home and it was time for Libby to eat, so Sarah fed Libby and Kevin and I went to Target shopping. He had some shopping to do for his family. Then we went home and Sarah got to go shopping by herself. Kevin made carmel corn for a surprise for her while she was gone. Then we ate supper, watched movies and ate carmel corn. In the morning, they decorated their tree. I had a great time. I went home after lunch so that they could have some time together this weekend. Keith and Kurt had tables at the gun show in Fort Wayne this weekend, so we were both spending time with our sons.

Kraig had a basketball game at Butler tonight. They won 26 to 22. It was a good game and I was impressed at how well the team handled the ball. Kraig played most of the game. I am looking forward to the next game. He really hussles out there on the floor.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Cute pics! Libby says thanks for the visit, Grandma

Susan said...

Mrs. Whitman--you and Libby both look SO happy in your grandma-and-granddaughter photo! (You are lucky that you can drive to and from Cincinnati in one day; I know my mom wishes she could come see Katie like that instead of flying.)

kevin said...

Way to go Kraig! I wish we could come to one of your games, Libby wants to be your cheerleader!

Katie said...

Isn't Libs super smiley, Kathy?