Thursday, August 06, 2009

My Day with Casey











First Casey and I went to Crazy Pinz. We bowled two games. The first ball I threw was a strike, but it was the only one! Casey won both games!!

Then we went to the mall, Target and Cheddars. We had a delicious and filling cookie monster dessert. (Don't tell Mom--we couldn't eat all our lunch--so we brought it home with us!) Then we went car shopping and drove two cars. An Infinity and a Magnum. We both liked the Infinity best. Then we got a drink in Auburn and came home. Driving with the top down can get hot! We are cooling off now and then we are going to Bryan to Keith's auction. I posted a picture of Casey and Keith at the auction. After the auction we went to the Mexican
restaurant in Bryan.

2 comments:

kevin said...

Wow! I'd like a day like that! Sarah's Dad has an Infiniti and he really likes it. BTW, nice shot of Grandma bowling, Casey!!!

Katie said...

Fun fun fun!