Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My New Winter Car











We sold four vehicles at our auction and were down to just Keith's truck and my Mustang convertible. I have never driven my Mustang in the winter, but put it in storage...so we have been looking for a vehicle for me for winter. After much searching and not always agreeing on what we wanted..we found this Jeep Grande Cherokee Gold Infinity. I wasn't sure at first, but after I drove it for awhile I kinda fell in love with it. It has black leather interior, heated seats, memory seats, cassete player, a 10 disc CD player, AWD, power windows, etc. I can't think of anything it doesn't have! Now I am ready for winter. Oh bite my tounge!

2 comments:

kevin said...

It looks really nice! Can't wait to see it (and you) in person.

Anonymous said...

I really like it. I can't believe that we are thinking about winter already. Looks like it will be very comfortable to drive to Cinti to see us.
Linda