Saturday, August 08, 2009

My Day with Chloe











I took Casey home and picked up Chloe right after lunch on Friday. I asked Chloe what she wanted to do. She wanted to go see G-Force, the movie. Christy had looked up the show times in Auburn, Bryan and Defiance for us. If we left right away, we could get to Auburn in time for the first showing. So that's what we did. It was a really cute movie in 3-D. I don't think I've been to a 3-D movie since I was Chloe's age!! It was fun. We of course had some yummy popcorn. Then we went shopping at Wal-mart for socks & undies for school. We also found a toy of Blaster from the movie with a parachute. I got it for her to remember the day by. Grandpa came over to Auburn to meet us and we did a little car shopping. Then Chloe wanted to go to Sub-Way. So that's where we went. After supper we went to Kroger. Then we went home and watched a movie we bought at Wal-Mart. The Firehouse Dog. It was also a cute movie. It was 10 pm. and past bedtime, but Grandpa was hungry for cereal with blueberries. So Grandpa and Chloe had frosted flakes with blueberries. Chloe slept until nine and we had breakfast and she wanted to be home by ten as they were babysitting for Elizabeth, her cousin. I got her home a two minutes until 10. Another fun day!

2 comments:

kevin said...

I'm ready for my fun day with Grandma!

Kathy said...

You are next--after Cayla and Libby!