Friday, December 11, 2009

Cayla's Christmas Program & Another Ballgame




Monday night we went to Cayla's Christmas Program, How the Penguins Saved Christmas. Cayla
was a reindeer. In the picture she is at the microphone - she had a speaking part. The picture isn't great, but it is hard when we were so far away the lighting didn't help me much. She did a great job and was the prettiest reindeer there!

Thursday night I went to Kraig's game against Garrett. He did a good job as always. In the picture, they are listening to the coach during a time out. Kraig is far left in the picture.

I had to work today--on my day off--to start training my replacement, Cathy Kimpel. I will take some time off later to make up for it. I only have 12 days left!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cayla is the prettiest reindeer.
Linda