Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Retirement Party




































After the Board Meeting Monday night, the Board hosted an Open House in my honor for my retirement. It was really nice and there were almost 50 people that attended. They had a cake, and refreshments. I was given a gift certificate and a flower centerpeice from the board. My family, friends and co-workers attended. It was a very nice evening. Can't tell you how special I felt. I will post some pictures. While I was in my meeting, all the grandkids tried out my desk and they each have their own "style". Will post more pictures later.

3 comments:

kevin said...

Congrats! I'm sorry we couldn't be there, but we're all very proud of you. We love you and can't wait to see you on Saturday.

Candy said...

Congrats Kathy on your retirement!
I am sure you will be missed.

Cheers to you!

Stan and Candy

Drew Harrison said...

Is that your home office, Kathy? Well, your friends will surely miss you. They made you feel very special. I hope you are enjoying the benefits and luxury of being retired.