Thursday, April 15, 2010

Garrett Track Meet
















Yesterday I went with Kurt, Christy, Chloe and Cayla to Kraig & Casey's Track Meet held in Garrett. I was so proud of the kids. Kraig got first in the discus with a throw of 88 feet 1 inch

and a third in shot with a throw of 31 feet 81/2 inches. Casey didn't place but she did good too. Her farthest throw on the discus was 41 feet 8 inches and 18 feet 31/2 inches with the shot. Good job kids. You made Grandma proud. After the meet, we went out to KFC for supper. It was a fun night with Kurt's family for me.

2 comments:

Entrar Hotmail said...

This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!

horoscopo del dia said...

I believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.