Monday, April 26, 2010

Visit at Kevin's and New Chicken Coop
















Just got back Saturday from a visit with Kevin's family. I stayed with Libby Thursday and Friday. I had a fun time with her. She is changing so fast. She loves her swing. Yesterday we went to Defiance and got a chicken coop as the chicks are outgrowing what we had them in. We have 25. We also got carpet for the deck at the campground and went to AT&T and got new phones. Out to eat at Applebees. Busy day. Raining all day.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Thank you so much for your help last week. We really enjoyed your company!

Anonymous said...

Hey I have read what you wrote. That's a awesome article and I found the article very helpful. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article on the blog. I found that my article/blog post here which is Building a chicken coop is really on the subject let me know what you think about it?

Kathy said...

I really enjoyed spending time with you. Hope this week will go better with the sleeping....but it doesn't sound like it.

sarah said...

Monday night was awful. Last night was much better. I'm hoping this is a control issue and that she realized last night that I'm not giving in to all her middle-of-the-night demands any more!