Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kraig's Birthday-Father's Day-New Camera
















Happy 14th Birthday Kraig. Here is a picture of Kraig with his cake. They went to see Toy Story 3 in 3-D and really enjoyed it. Also a picture of Kurt & family on their "limo" golf cart. I posted some pictures of my garden...green beans with pepper on the left and pickles. The first picture is of me with the pine tree that Kevin planted when it was like a pencil at our home. We moved it every time we moved and the last move was to the lake. It is now taller than the cabin!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Nice photos. Bet you love your new camera!

kevin said...

I can't believe how big that tree is! It makes me feel old

Kathy said...

I do love my new camera. You can hook it up to your HD tv and view your pictures or video. Now if I only had an HD TV!! Yes Kevin, seeing that tree brings back lots of memories and makes me feel old too.