Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Casey's Softball Tournament




Keith & I went to several of Casey's softball tournament games. The Lions are out of the tournament now, but they really played well. Pictured at one of the games is Casey with her Mom and Keith and Me. Keith told me her last game was to be at 5:30. He could not go so I got there at 5:30 and there were no Lions there!! I called Kurt and he said the game was at 7:45 and that he had told Keith the night before to tell me. I called Keith from Hamilton and asked him what time Casey's game was and he said 5:30!!! Anyway, I went home and went back at 7:45. I really enjoyed watching the games. I am looking forwar to next year.

We had some wind damage at the lake last week. Lost a tree and a window broken and alot of stuff blown around. Keith and I spent Monday getting it back into shape. Hope we can relax there this weekend. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July. Kurt's family is going on vacation to Cleveland. I am going to Englewood for a meeting tomorrow - just for the day.

No comments: