Wednesday, June 07, 2006



Here we go!!

I enjoy reading Kevin and Sarah's, Matt & Katie's and Stan's, so I thought I would give it a try. We had a great weekend in Cincinnati with Kevin & Sarah. We went out to Outback Friday night and then went to their home and just enjoyed each other's company. Kevin & Sarah had a yard sale along with Katie and Matt Saturday so they left at 6:30 a.m. Keith and I took our time getting around and got to the sale around 8:30. I think all the kids were happy with their earnings. Of course Keith and I had to shop the whole neighborhood. By the time we were done the trunk and the back seat were full.

We went out to lunch with Linda, Jon, Tonnya and the girls. It was great to be able to spend time with them. Then we went out to Jon's shop as he wanted Keith to see it. After the sale was over, we went to Greg and Linda's for a cook-out. Delicious fish, burgers, and the whole works!!

Sunday we slept in. Sarah & Katie went to Melissa's baby shower, so Kevin, Keith & I went to Red Lobster for lunch and then to HH Gregg, Harbor Freight (oh boy!) and Sam's. When we started home, there wasn't room for anything else in the trunk or back seat.

All in all we had a great weekend.

This week Chloe has a t-ball game Thursday at 5:30 in St. Joe and Casey has a softball game at 6:00 in Hamilton. Will try to see some of both games. Saturday (my birthday) Chloe has a game at 8:30 and Casey at 11. At least they are both in St. Joe. Can't think of a better way to spend the day. I have a wedding to go to at 1:30. Keith has two auctions that day so he will miss it all!.

Kathy

3 comments:

sarah said...

Welcome to the web! Your blog is great! I'm looking forward to keeping up on your busy lives and seeing all the fabulous photos you take with your new digital camera. Look how high-tech you are now!

Katie said...

It's great to read about the Edgerton and St. Joe crews daiy lives. I want to go watch t-ball!

Kathy said...

T-Ball is over for the summer and the last softball game is Saturday. Chloe was excited she got a trophy!!