Saturday, June 17, 2006

Kraig hit the double digits!!





Today is Kraig's 10th birthday. Dose not seem possible. I took a neat picture of him last night and I was going to include it in my blog. I downloaded it to my computer and then figured out how to rotate it in my camera, so I deleted it from the computer and now it will not download again. Arghhhh. Maybe I will get this all together sometime. I will send a picture I took of him with his trophy for best design in the pinebox derby. Happy Birthday Kraig!! He is having a friend's party as I am writing this.

I went to Casey's softball game today that was to start at 10 a.m. It started at 11:30 so we were there awhile. Casey and her team have really improved since they started. They are really playing as a team. Casey got some good hits and got at least two girls out with her great feilding. Her team (St. Joe Lions) won 21 to 6. Good job girls.

I have a really neat picture in my camera of her team. But once I deleted it from the computer it will not load again!

Had a great evening last night. Keith had to stay all night where they are having the auction today. Kurt invited me to go out with his family for chinese and then shopping in Fort Wayne. While he and Christy did some shopping for Kraig's party I stayed in the van with the kids. We had a great time just talking!! Chloe and Cayla always keep me entertained.

Haven't heard from Kevin lately. He and Sarah are in Las Vegas. Hope they hit it big!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big Cayla is. I haven't seen them since the wedding reception November 05!!

Project Man said...

Time for an update Kathy!!!!