Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Great Birthday!!



Had a great birthday this weekend. First I went to St. Joe and watched Chloe's last T-ball game. She got a trophy and was really excited about it. Chloe is second from the right. I have a great picture of her with her trophy, but don't know how to rotate the picture and you would have to lay on your side to see it! I am still learning!!

Then I watched Casey's softball game. She really made some good plays!

After the game, we went to Butler and Kurt and his family took me out for lunch. When we went out to the car, they sang "Happy Birthday" to me. I really enjoyed my morning and afternoon with their family.

Keith and I went to Cory Apt's wedding reception in the evening (Vickie's son). It was really nice and the decorations were beautiful.

Then Keith & I went to the lake and spent the night. We were really tired so we turned in early. In the morning it was pretty cool at the lake. We just relaxed the whole day and went on a paddleboat ride before we came home.

It was a fun weekend.

No comments: