Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update





























Christy won a contest on Froggy radio and won tickets to a Poison concert in Indianapolis last week, so we got to keep the kids overnight. It was fun. I will post pictures of the kids and a bunny we watched in the yard. Gary and Keith have been working on the building. I will post a picture or two I took tonight when I got home from work. The have two and a half walls done! Gary is coming back in the morning and they will work some more on it. Tonight there was a hummingbird in the garage for quite awhile. We couldn't get him to go out. I have a picture of him on the ceiling fan in the garage. We watched six deer (two fawns) playing in the back yard Sunday. It was so neat! Looking forward to company for the Labor Day Weekend. More later.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I still think of them the age they were at Sarah and Kevin's wedding!!

kevin said...

We're looking forward to coming Saturday and seeing all the progress since our last visit!

Candy said...

Ditto that! Those kids have grown in the 3 years K and S have been married.

I love all your wild animals and the building. Sounds like you two made a great move.

sarah said...

How are the baby bunnies doing?

Kathy said...

Monday they were outside of the bourough. Two of them just sitting there and I could walk right up to them. I went out to check last night and they were no where to be found. I'll keep my eye out for the little ones.